Kundalini Dance & the Soul of the Feminine
One of the most potent and mainstay practices that I teach is called Kundalini Dance.
[There is an emphasis here on the feminine – in all of my offerings- firstly, because I support women to transform at the soul level – but also because we (as a culture) have been limping along in a disembodied way of being for so long – a culture run by the shadow of the masculine and we need the fertilizing yin energy of the feminine to lead and guide us home. With that said, it is foundational to know that it is always about balance and the engagement with both the masculine and the feminine. And their integration.]
What is Kundalini Dance?
Kundalini dance is an Ancient Alchemical Energy + Embodiment Practice. Knowing how to circulate your creative life force energy is only one part of the transformational work. It’s a tool that will bring to the surface what needs to be healed, let go of, or called home.
It is about moving your body in ways that break old patterns, cultivate vital energy, and support your resiliency to the stresses of life.
Kundalini Dance is a unique synergy of ecstatic dance, pranic breathwork, qigong, chakra + biomystical healing.
This practice as I teach it, is a ritual space for soul-level transformation where you gain tools for cleansing your energy body, nervous system and emotional body, and energetic activation of your innate powers, gifts, and resources.
“Ecstasy is a transformational force, which can vibrate all of our cells into resonance with the Universal field. All our behavioural blueprints are encoded in the physical body, in the DNA and RNA of all the cells in our body. We can shift our unconscious fear-based behavioural patterns by embodying states of higher consciousness and emotion that are in harmony with the Universal field. These states are compassion, love, ecstasy and joy. Fear cannot exist in a body that is vibrating ecstatically. It only knows union. This is the transformational alchemy of ecstasy.”~Leyolah Antara, Founder and Master Teacher of Kundalini Dance
How Kundalini Dance can support you
Healing in community. The healing energy we have access to is stronger and more powerful when we come together with intention. Something different happens when we do healing in a group or as a community- there is a richness and level of support that just can’t be accessed through one-on-one healing work.
Catalyze your healing process. By opening the chakras through dance, shaking, breathwork, sound and shamanic practices, we are able to clear energy blocks, release and purify the repressed, denied emotional patterns, unresolved developmental issues and karmic patterns that are encoded there.
Break Ancestral patterns +get resourced with your Bright and Well Ancestors. Our present moment challenges, pain, disconnection, trauma, disease are directly and indirectly connected to the DNA/epigenetics we carry and the behavioral patterns attached. Alchemical and biomystical healing have the power to alter our relationship with the past, on epigenetic, energetic, psychological, and spiritual levels.
Cultivate your life force energy. Attune your awareness to your energy body to regain and maintain health. These practices stream from the Ancient Feminine Mysteries, qigong and energy healing. These are practices you can incorporate into your self-care healthcare.
Tap into deep resources of creativity. This includes practices for grounding, centering, and clearing, as well as tapping into our sexual energy, passion, desires, devotion and deep soul longings. I believe that at this time healing our sexuality is a big part of our inner work. Both men and women, we have generations of oppression, suppression, abuse, and trauma to clear. We have cultural norms and expectations to slough off, cords to cut, and pieces of our power to pull back into ourselves and reclaim.
Gently and easefully transmute trauma and pain. In the Kundalini Dance sessions, we are in a ritual space where we have access to a heightened vibration that is most conducive for healing. We work with the spirit realm, power animals, and ancestors for support and activation. This is an EMBODIMENT practice where we truly come into our body and use our power of the “inner witness” to fully hold anything that comes up for us. We learn how to access naturally heightened/altered states of consciousness in order to let go and shapeshift trauma through our conscious dance, shaking, breathwork, sounding and visualization.
Learn how to cultivate ecstatic states in your body and why it’s Activate Ecstatic States for Nervous System Re-wiring . When we feel ecstatic states, we set off a cascade of neurotransmitters and endorphins as well as imprinting a higher vibrational energy pattern into our body. We create new neural pathways based in harmony, pleasure, love, joy and access new levels of soul satiation. When we cultivate an embodied knowing of these higher ecstatic states over time, the lower fear-based beliefs, emotions and energy patterns can no longer hang out in that matrix. We use a blend of tantric and shamanic practice plus good ole physical exertion to achieve ecstatic states together. You can take this practice wherever you go and have it forever in your life’s medicine bag – for your own self-care healthcare.
What to expect from my kundalini dance course, workshop or retreat:
- We apply music, dance, breathwork, sounding, qigong, visualization and energy healing as tools for transformation, purification and spiritual activation.
- This dance can be explored as a spiritual practice as well as a transpersonal and transformational healing modality. Inner work, self-healing and your soul path blend into one.
- Kundalini Dance is an ancient, future, tantric shamanic dance practice that blends the Ancient Egyptian and Cross-Cultural Mystery teachings as a healing path that also serves to awaken one’s innate healing gifts, intuitive capacities and other higher states of love and power
- The Chakras are ancient mappings of the energy body that act as portals into our physical body, psyche and soul.
- By opening the chakras through dance, shaking, breathwork, sound and shamanic practices, we are able to clear energy blocks, release and purify the repressed, denied emotional patterns, unresolved developmental issues and karmic patterns that are encoded there.
- We can think of the chakras as memory banks. These memory banks also contain our soul codes and the constellations of our highest soul purpose in this lifetime.
- By opening ourselves to the flow of Life Force (Shakti, Qi, Prana), we open to becoming deeply sourced in the vast vitality of Gaia and Cosmos.
- We are learning what it means to be truly Sovereign, able to be self-sourced and Divinely Sourced while simultaneously embodying the knowing in every cell the interconnection and interdependence of all things. When we are plugged in and when we are rooted, we are unstoppable.
Kundalini Dance is a practice that you can apply to any area of your life.
It can be especially potent for catalyzing transformation in…
- Health & a soulful relationship to self: Getting underneath to the root patterns of your physical, mental-emotional, and spiritual imbalances
- Sexuality: Including healing of your personal past, intergenerational trauma legacies, and the internalization of socio-cultural imprints like shame, guilt, and other fear based behavioral patterns.
- Relationships + Intimacy: Accessing altered and higher states of consciousness plugs us into the subconscious programming which tends to run the show of all our relationships. We use energy, intention and tantric shamanic practices to illuminate and shapeshift what is not working and strengthen the resources that support soul satiating + healthy relationships.
- Dream Life + Work In The World: Moving into an ELEVATED Relationship with confidence & authenticity. The transformational process helps us to plug into our innate CREATIVE flows and take action on our dreams – everyday.
- Alchemizing Your Sensitivities Into Your Superpowers: Deepening into your intuition, instincts and trusting your inner knowing, so that you can create the freedom and spaciousness in your life to be who you really are and do what you actually were born to do!
If you are interested in learning kundalini dance and other soul work modalities to transform your life at the root, check out:
Join my FB group REvolutionary Women’s Wellness for FULL MOON EMBODIED CREATRIX practices including kundalini dance mini sessions!
The foundational group program (healing circle) called Soul of the Feminine which is online & begins every fall season (next 2022)
Local in-person Kundalini Dance classes in Missouri – Coming in early 2022! Get on the list!
Transformational Retreats – next one is a kundalini dance retreat in summer 2022!
I feel so grateful and excited to transmit this healing technology and be in sacred space with you. We truly are living in extraordinary times where engaging in our own deep healing work helps to feed the whole. Personal growth and transformation is a form of spiritual activism that supports the shifting of consciousness on our planet to a more loving, sustainable, and honoring culture. So thank you for showing up and doing your work.
Leave a Reply